10 Super Bowl LII Bold Predictions
Many say that anything can happen in the Super Bowl, but what crazy things could we see this year? Well I've made some bold predictions for the big one in Minnesota. If any of these actually happen then I think I probably deserve God status, right?
1. Jay Ajayi rushes for 200 yards
2. Tom Brady is held under 150 passing yards
3. Chris Hogan scores 4 touchdowns
4. Dion Lewis scores 2 kick return touchdowns
5. Jake Elliott hits a 62+ yard field goal
6. The Patriots run two fake punts
7. Both teams score over 45 points
8. Chris Long gets 3.5 sacks and breaks the Super Bowl sack record
9. Malcolm Butler wins the game with a last second interception
10. The Patriots have no penalties called on them
Leave a Reply.
Mowlem is a sports writer from Reading, United Kingdom. All articles are written by Reece Mowlem (unless stated otherwise).